ABC Board of Directors & the Public Relations committee thanks all teams for your support and participation with this community charity fundraiser event.
ABC makes donations to various community charities during the year. Donations from the ABC annual Cook-off 2019 were:
1) Military Moms & Wives of Brazoria County-provides care packages to our military troops overseas
2) PowerPacks – provides backpacks of food to kids in need in BISD district
3) The Dream Center-benefitting those in need in Brazoria County
A BIG Thank You to Our Sponsors! We couldn't do it without you!
- BASF Corporation
- BrandSafway, LLC
- Chem Fabrication, LLC
- Civil Mechanical, Inc.
- Enterprise Commercial Paving
- Marquis Construction Services, Inc.
- Mejia Industrial Supply Co., Inc.
- Norrell Construction, Inc.
- Olin Blue Cube Operations
- Performance Party Rents
- Tesla Testing, LLC
- Versa Integrity Group, Inc.
- Gas and Supply of TX, Ltd.
- Mobile Mini, Inc.
- Performance Contractors, Inc.
- Red-D-Arc Welderentals
- Staybridge Suites
- Terracon Consultants, Inc.
- Tolunay-Wong Engineers
- Wolfenson Electric, Inc.
- DISA Global Solutions, Inc.
- Detail Products Inc.
P/R COMMITTEE RECOGNITION –
Mike Mathis, Cook-off Chair wood.
Haley Smith, PR Committee Chair Performance Contractors, Inc.
Amber Garkow Candlewood Suites Lake Jackson
Andie Harrington Wolfenson Electric, Inc.
Matthew Knight Aggregate Technologies, Inc.
Cheryl Miller Tolunay-Wong Engineers, Inc.
Jason Mills Terracon Consultants, Inc.
Robert Salas Tolunay-Wong Engineers, Inc.
James Scott Gas and Supply of TX, Ltd.
Scott Vardeman Gas and Supply of TX, Ltd.
A big thanks to others who helped with the event:
Performance Party Rentals
Brazoria County Septic
David Kelley, Mobile Mini
Kimber and Tru Rossow, Sunbelt Supply
Lakhvir Kaur, Wolfenson Electric, Inc.