: Project a positive image of Associated Builders and Contractors to the general public to enhance the business opportunities for merit shop contractors, suppliers and their professional associates and continue donations to community charitable organizations.
Chairperson: Mike Mathis, Delta Rigging & Tools, Inc.
ABC Board Liaison: Mike Mathis, Delta Rigging & Tools, Inc.
Staff Liaison: Ruby Pratt, ABC
|Mike Mathis, Chairperson||Delta Rigging & Tools, Inc.|
|Terry McAlister, Chapter President||ABC|
|Loretta Anderson ||Expertox, All American Screening|
|Chris Cloninger||Wholesale Electric Supply Company, Inc.|
|Walter Fulsom||SI Group|
|Laurie Groth||Performance Contractors, Inc.|
|Kimber James||Vencorex Chemicals|
|Drew Lindsey||Texas Gulf Bank|
|Jim Mahon||Candlewood Suites Lake Jackson|
|Sherry Seffens||Lone Star Resin Systems, Inc.|
|Lisa Bundick Woods||Tri-Construction Co., Inc.|
|David Wauson||RPM Services, Inc.|
1. Sponsor a cook-off; March 23-24, 2012 at MacLean Park, Lake Jackson, Texas.
2. Sponsor an Inshore Fishing Tournament: June 1-3, 2012 at KC's On the Creek in Oyster Creek, Texas
3. Seek additional sponsors for fund-raisers.
4. "ABC Cares" sub-committee will orginaze drives for food, toys, coats, clothing, etc. Drives be ongoing during the year. Donations to local organizations will be scheduled throughout the year:
- Food Drive - Donations to Brazosport Cares and other food pantries within the community.
- Clothing & Coat Drive - Donations will be made to elementary schools and other charitable organizations.
- Toy Drive - Scheduled for September, October and November with donation after the ABC Christmas Social in December.
5. Other activites will be announced when details are finalized.