: Analyzes political environment in the chapter area and recommend political candidates for endorsement and/or financial support; obtains contributions from chapter members for the ABC PAC, provides information to members on relevant political matters.
Chairperson: Gerald Andrews, Victory Insurance Agency
ABC Board Liaison: Gerald Andrews, Victory Insurance Agency
Staff Liaison: Terry McAlister, ABC
|Gerald Andrews, Chairperson||Victory Insurance Agency|
|Buck Blevins, Chapter Chairperson||Infinity Construction Services, L.P.|
|Lisa Bundick Woods||Tri-Construction Co., Inc.|
|Clinton Farmer||I.C.S., Inc.|
|Mark Monical||Infinity Maintenance Services, L.P.|
|Steve Bundick||Tri-Construction Co., Inc.|
1. Raise $6,000 for ABC PAC.
2. Coordinate appropriate activities with other organizations such as ACIT, local Chamber of Commerce, and the national ABC PAC.
3. Keep membership informed of activities, contributions, candidates, issues, grassroot activities and calls to action.
4. Review requests for campaign funds for local and statewide elections and make recommendations to board.
5. Maintain joint solicitation with ABC National PAC. Percentages will be determined annually by the ABC Board. Maintain $15,000 in our local chapter PAC funds.
6. Sponsor PAC fundraising events during the year.