: Provide ABC members with information and training relating to improving their Human Resources functions with specific focus on employment law and procedures.
Chairperson: Louis Guidry, McGill Maintenance Partnership, Ltd.
ABC Board Liaison: Mike Scarborough, Miken Specialties, Ltd.
Staff Liaison: Ruby Pratt, ABC
|Louis Guidry, Chairperson||McGill Maintenance Partnership, Ltd.|
|Terry McAlister, Chapter President ||ABC|
|Mike Scarborough, Board Liaison||Miken Specialties, Ltd.|
|Mark Jodon, Vice-Chairman & Legal Advisor||Littler Mendelson PC|
|Michelle Hickner||Shintech, Inc.|
|Dixie Higgs||Kelly Services, Inc.|
|Rhonda Hall||Dow Chemical|
|Loretta Anderson||Expertox, dba All American Screening|
|Karen Gillenwaters||Texas Gulf Bank|
|Wendy Mazurkiewicz||Freeport LNG Development, LP|
|Angela Young||Freeport LNG Development, LP|
|Elizabeth Castle ||Gulf Chemical & Metallurgical Corp.|
|Stephen Davis||TIC Energy & Chemical, Inc.|
|Kimberly Danesi||Gulf Chemical & Metallurgical Corp.|
|David Wauson ||McGill Maintenance Partnership, Ltd.|
1. Utilize outside, recognized experts to conduct Human Resources Informational Seminars for human resources representatives and management of ABC member companies, as well as invited guests.
2. Produce a Human Resources update feature for each issue of the ABC “Coastline.”
3. Present two Question & Answer Sessions to include "Employment Law Update" with committee member attorney for ABC members to review and discuss current current legal trends in Human Resources.
4. Committee member attorneys will offer a FREE one-hour "Legal Session" in-house for ABC members to meet "one-on-one" in a scheduled appointment to offer confidential opinions and guidance.
5. Participate in workforce development activities, e.g. the annual ABC Construction Exhibition or related event.
6. Conduct monthly committee meetings and provide opportunity for members to discuss common issues and solutions.
7. Encourage ABC member companies to be represented and recruit others to participate on the Human Resources committee.