The ABC Texas Gulf Coast Chapter exists for the purpose of defending and promoting the merit shop construction
- Improving our business opportunities through unified political action, business development and market expansion.
- Improving the safety of members and their employees through programs designed to equip them with the expertise and desire to achieve "zero lost time injuries" and "drug free" work sites.
- Improving member employees' skills and knowledge through apprenticeship, craft training, supervisory classes, workshops and seminars.
- Improving relationships between members by means of exchanging information, expertise and resources in order to resolve common problems.
- Improving member employer/employee relations through the development of high quality fringe benefit programs and business/performance management skills within the member firms.
- Improving the construction industry's image through public relations, ethical practices, environmental sensitivity and service to the communities we serve.